Saturday, June 24, 2006

first night home

I probably going to end up jinxing myself, but she has got to be one of the easiest babies I've ever cared for!  She never cries.  We wake her up to eat every 3 hours, and she goes back to sleep after eating.  Her only problem is she hasn't pooed in over 24 hours, but I called the nursery and they said that is normal b/c of the supplements she's on, that sometimes babies can go as much as 48 hours.  SHe said if Meghan is acting uncomfortable I may want to call the pedi and he will reccomend a glycerine suppository.  So, we'll see.  Right now she's in her bassinett next to me, sleeping away.

Brendan is thrilled to have her home.  This morning the first thing he said was "go see Meghan!"  He's such a good big brother.  He helped me hold her bottle last night to feed her, and he helps me by throwing diapers away and stuff.  He's a great helper! 

I'm the happiest momma in the world :-D

No comments: